For those with no mains Gas Supply
If you live in an area not served by mains gas, an oil powered boiler is one of the best ways of heating your home and providing hot water.
According to a recent article in HVP Magazine, oil is the cheapest of the major home heating fuels and the first choice for most people living in an off-gas area.
If your home is heated using electric storage heaters you would benefit greatly by installing an oil condensing boiler:
- Save up to 50% on running costs
- Have much more control – you have warmth when you want it
- Hot water from your boiler means there’s no need to use your expensive immersion heater any more
- Site the boiler on an outside wall so it doesn’t take up any space in your home
- Free up space in your home by removing bulky storage heaters
See a selection of our recent projects.
To discuss your requirements Contact Us.